Host Youth Group
While you are serving, we need your help in the following areas. You can choose to do all of these things or only a few.
- On the day before the camp begins (Saturday), help unload the CHWC Truck (this is usually around 3:00 pm). Also, assist in moving desks in the classrooms, sweeping floors, hanging signs and cleaning where needed.
- On the first day of camp (Sunday), assist in last minute set-up details, greet campers and help groups unload their vehicles.
- Help serve and clean up the dinners every night.
- Help reload the CHWC truck on Thursday night and/or Friday morning.
- On the final morning of camp (Friday or Saturday), assist the CHWC staff with cleaning the school, returning desks, sweeping floors, etc.
- A cash donation (dollar amount depends on time given)
- A free camp t-shirt
- Opportunity to experience the evening programs on Tuesday and Thursday
- A spirit of community among your group
- Interact with great people and make new friends.
- Free dinner each day
- A blessing from God for being His servant!
While being a local youth group serving at CHWC we do require…
- Each person to fill out a medical release form/release of all claims.
- Your youth group to sleep at their own homes.
- At least five members but no more than ten volunteers.
- You choose mature, responsible, servant leaders.
- Young people to be supervised by an adult (from your group) at all times.
- Your group does not attend a worksite.
- Volunteers to comply with the grade level requirements of the camp.