Bishop Brossart High School
This camp is a “Next Level” Catholic HEART Workcamp. It is open to those entering the 8th grade in the fall of 2017 and older.
Director: Nick Balabanski
In accordance with the Diocese of Covington safe environment policies, Catholic HEART Workcamp adults cannot sleep in the same room with their youth group teens. All adults will be sleeping in separate sleeping quarters at the host school facility.
- Program area: New state of the art, cushioned seats, air conditioned theater. Seats 400 which will create an intimate feeling of community
- Showers: Showers are on site in the gym. Boys have a communal shower. There are two additional locker rooms – one for girls showers and one for adults
- Sleeping arrangements: Students will sleep in air-conditioned classrooms. Updated bathrooms
- Gym: Air conditioned gym
- Cafeteria: Air conditioned cafeteria
- Chapel: New chapel for those in need of a quiet reflection
- Parking: Plenty of parking
FREE DAY ACTIVITIES
Kings Island Amusement and Water Park
Family Fun, Thrills and Something for Everyone! If you crave extreme thrills, raging water adventures, flying through the air, or just an enjoyable day with your family, Paramount’s Kings Island has more than 80 rides and attractions with something for every member of the family!
The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is consistently ranked as one of the top zoos in the country. Opened in 1875, it is the nation’s second oldest zoo and a national historic landmark. The Zoo’s 75 acres house more than 500 animal species and 3,000 plant varieties. Over 1.2 million people visit the Cincinnati Zoo annually.
Newport Aquarium showcases thousands of animals from around the world in a million gallons of water.
The Beach Waterpark
The Beach Waterpark is located in Mason, Ohio, 20 minutes north of Cincinnati. As a tropical themed adventure for the whole family, The Beach is situated on 35 acres of rolling wooded terrain that provide lots of shade and lush ambiance.
Cincinnati Reds Baseball
Located on the winding banks of the Ohio River in downtown Cincinnati, Great American Ball Park serves as the home of the Cincinnati Reds, baseball’s first professional franchise. The ballpark officially opened for the 2003 season.
Underground Railroad Museum
The National Underground Railroad Freedom Center is based on the history of the Underground Railroad. The Center also pays tribute to all efforts to “abolish human enslavement and secure freedom for all people.”