Guide to Registration
This is our third year with this registration system! Here is a guide to help you along the way if you are new to us. We recommend you use Chrome as a browser. While testing, we had some issues with Internet Explorer/Edge and Safari; so to be safe, use Chrome. A download for Chrome can be found here: www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop. If you are not sure what browser you are using, you can check here: www.whatismybrowser.com. Additionally, please remember that on opening day, there will be a large amount of traffic on the site so please be patient and have a couple of back-up plans in case your first choice fills up.
1. This is the first screen you will see. Enter your name, email and a password. The password will need to be 6 characters long (letters and numbers with NO special characters). You will use this password to log into your account. If for some reason the screen does not advance after you click “sign me up”, go to the login button and enter your credentials (this is the issue we have had with browsers other than Chrome).
2. Here you will enter the name of your church, the diocese, your email, the church’s or youth ministry office’s address and a phone number (the more the better!). You will also be asked if you have been to camp before.
3. Now you will select the type of camp you want to register for. Check the dates if you are not sure what type of camp your chosen location is at www.chwc.biz/locations/. You can register for two or more camps at the same time; just check multiple boxes.
4. After you select the type of camp, the list of all the camps of that kind will appear below. You can then select your city. You can register for two or more camps at the same time; just check multiple boxes.
5. Your camp will then appear below and you can enter your number of campers. Teens/Adults/Young Adults will appear in one line, and Priests/Nuns will appear on another. The deposit is $90 for everyone except for those registering for Rome, in which case the deposit is $295. If you enter a number of campers that is over capacity of the camp you would like, the computer will automatically change the number to the maximum spots left available. If the camp is full, you will see “sold out” instead of a box to put the number of campers. The final question is, ‘why did you choose the camp(s) you registered for?’
6. You will then see your total registration fee. Read ALL the fine print, then check the box saying you understand the terms and conditions. Then click ‘go to next step’.
7. You will then advance to your dashboard. At this point you are now registered! Congratulations! You will receive an email confirmation shortly. At this point, if you are paying by credit card, click ‘make a payment’ and pay for your spots. If you are paying by check, please mark the box identifying so. You must mail a check to the office within 7 days or you will lose your spots. You will get an email confirmation when you complete either of these steps.
8. IF YOU ARE PAYING WITH A CREDIT CARD: This is the ‘make a payment’ screen where you pay for the spots with your credit card. We accept Visa and MasterCard. Please note that there is a 3.9% convenience fee on all credit card transactions.