Guide to Registration
We have a new registration system this year! It looks a little different so here is a guide to make sure there are no surprises on registration day.
We recommend you use Chrome as a browser. While testing, we had some issues with Internet Explorer/Edge and Safari to be safe use Chrome. Download can be found here: https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop. If you are not sure what browser you are using you can check here: https://www.whatismybrowser.com.
1. This is the first screen you will see, enter your name, email, and a password. The password will need to be 6 characters long (letters and numbers with NO special characters) you will use this password to login to your account. If for some reason the screen does not advance after you click “sign me up” go to the login button and enter your credentials (this is the issue we have had with browsers other than Chrome).
if for some reason the screen does not advance after you click “sign me up”, click the login button and enter your credentials (this is the issue we have had with browsers other than Chrome).
2. Here you will enter your Church name, address and a phone number (the more the better!). You will also be asked if you have been to camp before.
3. Now you will select the type of camp you want to register for. Check the dates if you are not sure http://heartworkcamp.com/dates. You can register for 2 or more camps at the same time, just check multiple boxes.
4. After you select your camp the list of all the camps of that type will appear below. You can then select your city. You can register for 2 or more camps at the same time, just check multiple boxes.
5. Then below that, your camp will appear and then you can select your number of campers. Teens/Adults/Young Adults will appear in one line, and Priests/Nuns will appear on another. The deposit is $90 for everyone. The final question is why did you choose the camp you registered for? If you enter a number of campers that is over capacity of the camp you would like, you will see the total number left in that camp. If the camp is full you will see “sold out” instead of a box to put the number of campers.
6. You will then see your total then click agree and read the fine print. Then click go to next step.
7. You will then advance to your dashboard. At this point you are now registered! Congrats! You will receive an email confirmation. If you are paying by credit card you can click make a payment now and pay for your spots. If you are paying by check you can mail a check to the office within 7 days. You will get an email confirmation when you do either of these steps.
8. This is the make a payment screen where you pay for the spots with a credit card.
Your full balance will be added to the dashboard after your deposits have been processed.
Please note you can pay your total balance off (50% and full balance) with a credit card. We are going to charge a 3.9% convenience fee in order to do this. All registrations after December 31st will also be charged the 3.9% convenience fee to the deposits.
Hope this helps! if you need any assistance call the CHWC Office at 407-678-0073 (please be patience on registration day) or email email@example.com