To guarantee these prices, your deposit and registration must be received no later than the dates listed above. Your registration fee includes all meals, lodging, programs, Workcamp staff, camp t-shirts, supplies, construction materials, general liability insurance, and administration expenses. The cost for the free day is not included in the camp costs.
Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We cannot guarantee any spots without a $90.00 deposit. Registration for each camp will continue until that camp is full. When Workcamps fill up you can request to be placed on a waiting list (average capacity at most, though not all, camps is 350). When space is made available because of cancellations, people on the waiting list will be contacted.
Payments are made as follows:
- Initial deposit – $90 per person (non-refundable, non transferable)
- 50% of balance is due by March 1st
- Balance is due by May 1st
Need some help fundraising? See the fundraising section in the FAQ’s for more information.
Please make checks payable to “Catholic HEART Workcamp” and mail to:
Catholic HEART Workcamp
P.O. Box 2226
Goldenrod, FL 32733
Policy for Deposits and Refunds
- Please only reserve spaces you can fill.
- We will send you a confirmation email once we receive your deposits.
- CHWC requires one adult (21 or older) for every five youth. If you register male and female campers you will need at least one male and one female adult leader.
- $90.00 holds each person’s space (adults and youth). This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to another member’s registration at any time. However, you can substitute the cancellation with a new participant.
- REGISTRATION REFUNDS (MINUS THE $90.00 DEPOSIT) ARE AVAILABLE IF YOU CANCEL BEFORE MAY 1ST
- For any unforeseen circumstances that forces Catholic HEART Workcamp to cancel a camp, such as a natural disaster, our policy is as follows…
- You may receive a refund of half your total registration fee minus the $90 deposit or….
- You may apply your total registration fee (minus your deposits) towards your registration for the following summer
- Deposits are non-refundable. Forfeited deposits can be used to add a new participant to your group. However, they can’t be transferred to an account balance or to another group. Notifications of any cancellations must be done by May 1st. Registration fees, less deposits, are refundable when cancelled by May 1st. The entire registration fee will be forfeited for cancellations after May 1st. If payment is not received by the payment deadline, the reserved space(s) will be cancelled to make room for other groups on the waiting list.