- St. Joesph’s Catholic School is a private, Roman Catholic, coeducational, college-prepatory day school serving nearly 700 students in grades six through twelve. It is recognized and approved by and within the Diocese of Charleston.
- The school has air-conditioning throughout the building.
- All showers are individual stalls. (Reminder: a bathing suit is still REQUIRED).
- Program is held in an auditorium with cushioned benches.
- There is plenty of outdoor space for free time fun and games.
Bald Rock Lookout (1 hour north)
With spectacular Table Rock standing in the distance, Bald Rock Heritage Preserve provides one of the best panoramic views of the South Carolina foothills. Look out over Caesar’s Head State Park and the 165-acre preserve. For the adventurous, (cautiously!) climb across the rocks into the surrounding forest and go for a hike. A great place to reflect and the view from Bald Rock cannot be beat!
Falls Park on the Reedy (15 mins north)
Far more than a nature lover’s paradise, Falls Park on the Reedy, located in downtown Greenville’s Historic West End, is one of Greenville’s greatest treasures. The park serves as an oasis within the city – a place where people gather to work, play and celebrate life. Explore the various shops and restaurants in the surrounding downtown area.
Frankie’s Fun Park (10 mins east)
Frankie’s serves up Great Rides, Great Food, and Great Times. Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Bumper Boats, Amusement Rides, Laser Tag, Batting Cages, and an awesome Arcade are part of the mega mix of fun. Call ahead for Group Rates.
Stumphouse Park (1.5 hrs west)
Stumphouse Park is a pristine 440-acre property that includes Stumphouse Tunnel, Issaqueena Falls, the Stumphouse Passage of the Palmetto Trail, the Stumphouse Mountain Bike Park, and the Blue Ridge Railroad hiking trail.