This camp is a “Next Level” Catholic HEART Workcamp. It is open to those entering the 8th grade in the fall of 2019 and older. This camp has a schedule that is a little different; read more info about our 4th of July Camps.
- There are separate floors for boys and girls.
- The rooms do not have air-conditioning but the school has big industrial fans available to use.
- Program Area and cafeteria do have air-conditioning.
- There is a field outside available to use during free time.
- Showers are on-site: Girls have one locker room with 24 single stall showers. Boys have one locker room with communal showers and about 12 shower heads.
Downtown Chicago (45 mins away)
Take a tour of the Willis Tour and experience the Skydeck.
Visit the John Hancock Building Observation Deck and experience the 360 Chicago Observation Deck.
Stop at Millennium Park and take picture of your reflection in the infamous Bean.
Navy Pier is the place where all of Chicagoland and Tourists alike come together to enjoy all the fun and beauty of a day on Lake Michigan. Try out the nearly 200-foot Centennial Ferris Wheel!
University of Notre Dame (1 hr 15 mins away)
The visitors center is located on Notre Dame Avenue provides a summary of the university’s history along with virtual tours of the campus and from there you can take a guided tour of the campus. Stock on all your Notre Dame gear, from sweatshirts to backpacks anything you can imagine come down and support the Fighting Irish.