- Showers- there are plenty of showers throughout the campus. All showers are in separate buildings from where sleeping and program area is. The showers are located in the Gym, under football stadium and girls soccer field house.
- Program Area – The program area is in an auditorium that is air conditioned.
- Sleeping Arrangements – Campers sleep in the classrooms and they are air conditioned.
- Additional Information – Oklahoma summers can very hot and humid! Bishop McGuinness keeps the school very well air conditioned and can get pretty cold overnight.
- Help renew and revitalize neighborhoods and breathe new life into the facilities of many social service agencies.
- We work with Neighborhood Alliance who helps find homes that have received a citation from the city for their home not being in code. We have partnered with them for many years, working on getting homes back up to code. We also work with Gospel of Life helping to build a Holy Trinity Hermitage.
- There are many social service projects we work with, that include homeless shelters, food banks, and also work with adult and children day care centers.
- The people of Oklahoma are very friendly and open to having newcomers around. Many are of people in need of help and truly appreciate all that you will do for them.
Oklahoma National Memorial Center
The Oklahoma City National Memorial is unique. There is nothing like it anywhere. It is a haven for all those seeking comfort and serenity. It is an enriching educational experience for all those trying to understand why. The Oklahoma City National Memorial is a place of education for the generations.
Beat the heat at RIVERSPORT Rapids – now open weekends! Enjoy whitewater rafting and tubing, plus high flying adventures, all in the heart of OKC! Climb the SandRidge Sky Trail, enjoy rafting and tubing, zip across the Oklahoma River or get out on the river in a kayak or SUP.
Frontier City Amusement Park
Saddle up for some good ol’ Wild West fun at Frontier City. You’ll find over 50 thrilling rides and attractions to explore, like four nail-biting roller coasters, fantastic water rides, and hours of fun for children.
White Water Bay Water Park
Explore our 25 acres of wet and wonderfully entertaining attractions – from slippery slides and high-speed dives to lazy, relaxing rivers! From Cannonball Falls to the Acapulco Cliff Dive, White Water Bay has thrilling slides that combine speed with wild and wet fun.
Oklahoma City Zoo
The Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden – 100 years and still driving you wild! The Zoo features a diverse and fascinating animal and plant collection. The Zoo is a fully accredited member of the American Zoo and Aquarium Association (AZA) and the American Association of Museums (AAM) as both a living museum and a botanical garden.