This camp is an “Original” Catholic HEART Workcamp. It is open to those entering the 8th grade in the fall of 2019 and older.
- St. Elizabeth of Hungary is a Catholic parish and former grade school in the suburb of Crestwood, MO. This is about 15 minutes away from St. Louis.
- All worksites are about 10-20 minutes away from the school.
- Showers: there are no showers on site, but arrangements have been made for campers to shower off site at the end of each work day.
- Therefore, all campers should bring a backpack to take with them each day with shower items (i.e. towel, toiletries, change of clothes and a bathing suit).
- Since there are no showers on site, there are no showers available on the arrival day, the free day or the departure day.
- Program Area: Program area is in the air-conditioned gym. Seating is folding chairs.
- Sleeping Arrangements: Campers sleep in air-conditioned class rooms.
Only a handful of American cities have nationally recognized monuments, and St. Louis is one of them.
Six Flags St. Louis
Hundreds of rides including the famous Screaming Eagle roller coaster, arcade games, Broadway-style shows & attractions, and great food. Join Six Flags St. Louis to celebrate family fun for all ages!
St. Louis Zoo
St. Louis is blessed with one of the country’s best zoos–and it’s free. While you’re at the zoo, however, there’s plenty to explore (the zoo covers more than 90 acres), including Big Cat Country, the Herpetarium, the Bear Pits, the Sea Lion Basin and the new River’s Edge exhibits. There’s also a gift shop and “adoption” program.
Where imagination runs wild! Housed in the 600,000 square-foot former International Shoe Company, the museum is an eclectic mixture of children’s playground, funhouse, surrealistic pavilion, and architectural marvel made out of unique, found objects. While described as an action land for kids, we promise groups of all ages will enjoy this giant playground.