- Next Level: $385.00
- Elevate: $415.00
- St. Croix – $595.00 per person (Flight NOT included)
- Grenada & Puerto Rico – $695.00 per person (Flight NOT included)
- Rome & Assisi – Please visit the camp’s detailed page for more info
- Pricing for Priests:
- Next Level & Elevate – $100.00
- International – $395.00 (Excluding Rome)
- Initial deposits – $100.00 per person (non-refundable, non-transferable) due within 7 business days.
- 50% of the balance is due by February 1st.
- The remaining balance is due by April 1st. Your account should be 100% paid off by April 1st.
- Payments can be made by credit card (with a 3.5% convenience fee) or e-check (no fee!). *If your church or diocese restricts the use of e-checks and you do not want to pay the credit card fee, please contact us for further instructions.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We cannot guarantee any spots without a $100.00 deposit. Registration for each camp will continue until that camp is full. When Workcamps fill up you can request to be placed on a waiting list (average capacity is 225 at most camps, though not all). When space is made available because of cancellations, people on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Your registration fee includes all meals, lodging, programming, camp giveaway necklace and t-shirt, supplies, construction materials, general liability insurance, administration expenses, and more. The cost for the optional free day is not included in the camp costs.
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Therefore, we do suggest you only reserve the spaces you can fill.
- We will send you a confirmation email once we receive your deposits.
- $100.00 holds each participant’s spot (adults and youth). This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to to an account balance or to another group. However, forfeited deposits can be used to add a new participant to your group.
Refunds & Cancellations
- Notifications of any cancellations must be done BEFORE April 1st.
- Registration fees, minus the $100 deposit(s), are refundable only when cancelled BEFORE April 1st.
- AFTER April 1st, the entire registration fee will be forfeited for any cancellations (entire group or a single spots).
- If payment is not received by the payment deadline, the reserved space(s) will be cancelled to make room for other groups on the waiting list.
- For any unforeseen circumstances that forces Catholic HEART Workcamp to cancel a camp, such as a natural disaster, our policy is either of the following:
- You may receive a refund of your total registration fee.
- You may apply your total registration fee (minus your deposits) towards your registration for the following summer.