|Next Level (Entering 8th & Up)||June 25 - July 1|
Knoxville Catholic High School
9245 Fox Lonas Road
Knoxville, TN 37923
Musician: Ben Wagner
Chaplain: Fr. Jim Keiter
- Shower Facilities: Generally, there are separate facilities for teen males, teen females, adult males and adult females.
- The guys shower facilities are individual stalls (6 total)
- The girls are communal showers (14 total)
- Sleeping Facilities: The sleeping areas are air conditioned.
- Females and males sleep in classrooms on separate floors.
- Adults and teens sleep in the same classrooms.
- Program Area: It is in a gym which is air conditioned.
- Meals: In the cafeteria which is air conditioned.
- In the past, we have worked with Catholic Charities, PROJECT LIVE (Living Independently through Volunteer Efforts), Office of Aging, Second Harvest Food Bank, Caris Healthcare, Boys and Girls Club and the Volunteer Ministry Center.
- Most of the projects are work projects including painting, home repair and yard work, but we have some that are child care, food bank, etc. Most projects are in Knoxville and Knox County, but some are in surrounding counties.
Great Smoky Mountain National Park
Ridge upon ridge of endless forest straddles the border between North Carolina and Tennessee in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. World renowned for the diversity of its plant and animal life, the beauty of its ancient mountains, and the quality of its remnants of Southern Appalachian mountain culture.
Dollywood Amusement Park
Enjoy spectacular Dollywood amusement park rides including the award-winning wooden roller coaster The Thunderhead – the wildest ride in the woods. Dollywood’s live entertainment showcases the best in country, bluegrass, mountain and gospel music with more than a dozen stage shows.
Dollywood’s Splash Country
This water adventure theme park combines the beauty of the Smoky Mountains with the excitement of water park rides, slides and attractions guaranteed to cool you off on a hot summer day!
Explore the tourist-friendly streets of Gatlinburg and check out Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum, live entertainment, Escape Game and endless options of unique food experiences.
Pigeon Forge, TN
Home of one of two Titanic Museum Attractions and the WonderWorks Indoor Amusement Park that will boggle your minds, Pigeon Forge has attractions to a wide variety of people. New additions to the list of things to do in include The Island, where you can ride the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel or complete The Island Ropes Course. Don’t forget to squeeze in a ride on the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster as well or check out the beautiful hiking trails in the quiet corners of the city.
White Water Rafting
White water outfitters offer a variety of water craft for white water sports. On the gentler stretches, visitors can take self-guided trips, but even novices can experience more thrilling rapids on a guided tour. Some of the rivers in east Tennessee are wild and free-flowing, while others are controlled by dams, ensuring more reliable water levels and flow.
River Rat Tubing
River Rat Tubing is your East Tennessee destination for a cool escape in the middle of the Smoky Mountains. Float and drift down the Little River, with two awesome rivers included in one price! River Rat Tubing is a quick 15 miles from Pigeon Forge, only 20 miles from Gatlinburg, and nine miles from Cades Cove Scenic Loop in the Smoky Mountain National Park. We pride ourselves in our customer service and offer a great atmosphere both on and off the river.
Grasslands Africa! brings the animals of Africa to one location. Enjoy elephants, giraffe, zebra, kudu, gazelles, waterbuck and several birds.