Only our Rome & Assisi Pilgrimage is available for registration at this time.
Registration for the rest of our camps in summer 2020 will open on September 20, 2019 at 10 AM EST.
NEXT LEVEL WORKCAMPS – $380
ELEVATE WORKCAMPS – $410
· St. Croix – $595 per person (NOT including flight)
· Grenada & Puerto Rico – $695 per person (NOT including flight)
· Rome & Assisi – Please visit the camp’s detailed page for more info
· Next Level & Elevate – $100.00
· International – $395.00 (Excluding Rome)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PAYMENTS, POLICIES & REFUNDS
Payments are made as follows:
- Initial deposits – $100 per person (non-refundable, non transferable) due at the time of registration, or within 7 business erg days if mailing a check.
- 50% of the balance is due by February 1st.
- The remaining balance is due by April 1st. Your account should be 100% paid off by April 1st.
- Payments can be made by credit card (with a 3.9% convenience fee), e-check (with a 1.5% convenience fee) or by mailing a check. If you choose to mail a check, it MUST arrive within 7 days of your registration date or your spots will be forfeited.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We cannot guarantee any spots without a $100.00 deposit. Registration for each camp will continue until that camp is full. When Workcamps fill up you can request to be placed on a waiting list (average capacity at most, though not all, camps is 225). When space is made available because of cancellations, people on the waiting list will be contacted.
- Your registration fee includes all meals, lodging, programming, camp giveaway necklace and t-shirt, supplies, construction materials, general liability insurance, administration expenses and more. The cost for the optional free day is not included in the camp costs.
- Please make checks payable to “Catholic HEART Workcamp” and mail to:
- Catholic HEART Workcamp
- P.O. Box 2226
- Goldenrod, FL 32733
- Catholic HEART Workcamp does not accept individual registrations. You must register with a group of at least 2 or more people while adhering to the policies below.
- CHWC has a 5:1 camper to chaperone ratio. For every 5 campers (under 21 years old), there must be 1 adult chaperone (21 years and older).
- If you bring even just one male camper, there must be at least one male chaperone. Similarly, if you bring one female camper, there must be at least one female chaperone in your group. This is to ensure that someone is responsible for the youth in their sleeping quarters at night.
- You must provide transportation for your group throughout the week. The rule of thumb is that you need the same number of seatbelts as participants that you are bringing.
- 12 and 15 passenger vans are prohibited at all of our locations.
- Large buses are prohibited at our Hardeeville, Cumberland and Pittsburgh locations.
- All participants must have health insurance in order to attend CHWC. A short term policy can be purchased here: https://www.ehealthinsurance.com/short-term-health-insurance.
Policy for Deposits and Refunds
- Please only reserve spaces you can fill, as the deposits are non-refundable and non-tranferable.
- We will send you a confirmation email once we receive your deposits.
- $100.00 holds each participant’s spot (adults and youth). This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to another member’s registration at any time. However, you can substitute the cancellation with a new participant.
- REGISTRATION REFUNDS (MINUS THE $100.00 DEPOSIT) ARE AVAILABLE ONLY IF YOU CANCEL BEFORE APRIL 1ST.
- For any unforeseen circumstances that forces Catholic HEART Workcamp to cancel a camp, such as a natural disaster, our policy is as follows:
- You may receive a refund of your total registration fee or….
- You may apply your total registration fee (minus your deposits) towards your registration for the following summer
- Deposits are non-refundable. Forfeited deposits can be used to add a new participant to your group. However, they can’t be transferred to an account balance or to another group. Notifications of any cancellations must be done BEFORE April 1st. Registration fees, minus the deposits, are refundable when cancelled before April 1st. The entire registration fee will be forfeited for cancellations, either an entire group or a single spot, after April 1st. If payment is not received by the payment deadline, the reserved space(s) will be cancelled to make room for other groups on the waiting list.